8 June 2008
SCHOOL
My school organized a primary school experience program for some of the Kindergartens around the neighbourhood. Since last week, we have children from the different kindergartens coming to our school to have an experience of what it is like to be in a primary school. I helped to bring the kids around the school today. The kids were... behaving like kids. Noisy, easily excited and went to the toilet quite often. Hee.
The only thing i find that is a bit disappointing is the student volunteers who volunteered to help bring the children around. People supposed to bring kids around, are brought around by the kids. They need some training. Anyway, I have already given my feedback to my colleague who is in charge. Hope to see improvements.
HEALTH
I went to a gym near my house for trial sessions. I was introduced to the gym by a friend and we signed up for the trial sessions last week. It's a total of 3 sessions where we get to try the different machines, mat exercises and stretching. Felt so healthy after every session. Hee. But my friend and myself decided not to sign up for the membership. It's so expensive. I can pay for 20 months phone bills. Both our 母亲 said that it's too expensive for students like us. So, we tried to be very diplomatic to say 'no' to one of the trainers at the centre. And the trainer also agreed that the fees are too expensive for us. Hmm.. time to think of something else to stay healthy. Exercises... exercises.. time to do our exercises...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home