Thursday, January 1, 2009

久违的朋友

I met up with my primary school classmates yesterday at causeway point for a meal. It has been 8 years since we graduated from our primary school and I was quite surprised when one of my ex-classmates sent me an sms to ask me whether i would want to meet up for lunch. I think we had a fun time trying to recall who are the other classmates who were not there and talking about teachers an some other things that happened during our primary school years.

I thought about posting the funny things that happened during the outing. But after much delibration, i realised that if i ever try to put all of them down, it will not be funny anymore. Or at least my description of events would not do much justice to what exactly happened during the outing. (Jiaman, dont worry.. i'm going to announce to the world all the 'unique' things you said and did.. hee)

Anyway, the outing as a whole was really nice. I was really glad to be able to meet up with them. Hope that we'll meet up soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home