Thursday, March 26, 2009

the month of April..

As I look at my calendar for the month of April, I knew that I need God's grace to go through that kind of schedule. actually i need God's grace to go through any kind of schedule..

To have your assignment due dates side by side your exams dates is no joke.. it's either i finish my assignments super early so that i have time to study or everything last minute!!
I don't want to think about last minute revision considering that my literature notes are 250pages "short". And i also don't want to think about completing my assignments in the last hour considering that they are essays a few thousand words long..

Pray for discipline and time management..

Oh.. and i don't want to neglect the people around me due to assignments and exams.. neither do i want to neglect my responsibilities in the different ministries..i would still like to spend time with people and talk to them. i would still like to be faithful with my responsibilities.. With the amount of time i have.. the number of things i have to do..
God, please help me..

2Cor 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home