Holidays
Holidays are here. It's so easy for me to waste my time and do nothing constructive. Pray that I will be able to spend my time wisely, AVOID SLACKING AT ALL COST!! I have decided to do some reading during this holidays hoping that my chinese would improve a bit. Start reading!!
I have received my posting for my five weeks teaching assistantship this July. I should be reporting to the school in June. Pray that I would be able to adapt well to the new environment and at the same time, learn new things about teaching and managing the class. It has been quite a while since I last taught chinese in class, pray that I would be able to get into the momentum of preparing for lesson and teaching the students once the assistantship starts.
Labrador park is really nice. I enjoyed the trip to the park last saturday.
Burnt lips.. (again..)
Marveled at God's creation.. (the sun, the clouds, the sea, the breeze..)
Drops of sea water on my face, legs, shoes.. (it was high tide..)
Heart almost stopped/dropped out.. (weak heart..)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home