Friday, July 17, 2009

End of third week

End of third week.

I can still remember the time i stepped out of the class after lesson feeling very incompetent. I couldn't fulfil my lesson objectives (not that i always could).. not even half of them. The students didn't seem to have enjoyed the lesson at all. I wonder whether they learned anything from the lesson. D.E.M.O.R.A.L.I.S.E.D. I went back to the staff room and prayed. I was at the verge of crying already. I asked God for help, for wisdom, for everything I need to teach the kids. Then I went on to replan my lessons for the next few days and it didn't help a lot. I realised that I was quite behind time. I miss enjoying teaching...

My principal told me that the students deserve the best. Am I giving my best?
ok liqun.. you MUST persevere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home