Sunday, September 27, 2009

Isa 41:10

Isa 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Today's sharing by auntie joanne was really very encouraging. Though i would never be able to fully understand what she had gone through (all the pain and difficult times) but i can see that she is really very grateful to God. The things that i have gone through is really nothing compared to what auntie joanne had been through and is going through.

Our God is a gracious. He gives grace and strengthens His people during difficult times.

Dear God, thank you for being a gracious and faithful God who never fails. Help me to learn to trust in you and depend on you for my life, in big things and small things. Teach me to live a live of gratitude, give me a heart that gives thanks to you everyday. In Jesus name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home