Monday, December 7, 2009

Back from camps

I'm back from the two camps and i'm aching now. haha.. i feel old.
Thank God for watching over the two camps and blessed us with good weather.
The lessons about the Christmas story has indeed been very insightful. Looking at the history of Israel helped me to understand the significance of Christmas even more.
Immanuel, God with us.

Games at YZ camp helped me to realise that age is catching up. haha. I need to exercise more to regain my stamina :p I told one of the youths that we must make good use of our youth to serve God's purpose and not wait till when we are older and don't have much stamina left. haha.
Step up [ ] but i feel like i'm stepping down soon.haha.

Next up, follow up event and Christmas events.. Pray for me!! I need the energy and stamina. Haha. I don't know if i made myself sound so busy, maybe because everything seems to clash..wahaha :S

Everyone is going to hong kong!!!! *stab*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home