Farewell cum Welcome dinner
Farewell cum Welcome Dinner!!!!
Yeah!! We had our Farewell cum Welcome dinner just now in school.
We ate Sushi, Pizzas, Satay, Fried Chicken, Crab dong1 fen3 and DURIAN!!!
I was very full after the dinner. It has been a long time since I had such a filling dinner. Hee.
Then 大吴老师(HOD) gave those who are leaving the school and those who have just joined the school to say a few words.
I thanked all the teachers for their care and concern, thanked them for their advice and feedback on my teaching. And... thank them for feeding me. And I mean FEEDING me. I have colleagues who have almost anything in their cupboard. There was once I said," Hmm.. i suddenly have a craving for Miso soup." What happened next was, a colleague passed me a pack of instant Miso soup!!! I was so surprised. Haha.
One more example.
I usually get a little hungry after the lessons at the end of the day so I will try to look for food. Hee. Then i have this colleague who has chocolate biscuits, cheese biscuits, Wang Wang biscuits, butter biscuits, another type of Chocolate biscuits and cup noodles in her drawer. One fine day, she said to me," Nah.. here's where i put my keys to the drawer, when u feel hungry just come and open this drawer, all the food is inside." Haha. They really fed me well. (No wonder i have gained.*ahem*..)
I thank God for this group of colleagues who have always been very helpful and caring. I have learned much from them.
Now, i need to think of something which i can give as a token of appreciation. (Return all the food I ate?? haha)
(Think.. Think... Think..)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home