Monday, January 12, 2009

The Day

The average mass of an adult's heart is about 250-350g.
But mine weighed far more than that today..

The day was long and I was super awake..
Seated in between 2 ladies who were also waiting for smses..
I couldn't stop looking at my phone..
We were waiting for smses of the same thing..

200pm.. 230pm.. 245pm.. 300pm..

Smses came in one after another.. but my phone waited in dreaded silence..
"Have they replied??".. I shook my head..
My heart grew heavier as each minute passed..

First sms came.. not good..
Another came.. not very good..
Next came.. not good either..

My heart grew heavier as each minute passed..

I knew I was getting more tired.. mentally.. physically..
The heavier the heart, the more tired I was.. a direct proportionate relationship..

I took some time and spent it with the Lord. Thank God for His word.
I prayed for wisdom, I prayed for ideas, I prayed for everything my mind could generate..

The day was long and I became tired..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home