Here comes the pox!!
i came home today and announced to the whole family (only my mum and brother were at home) that i have chicken pox. Then i started to separate my own utensils, asked my mum about separating the laundry, arranged my medication nicely on the table. My mum was like "你很像很开心hor?" Well... i have been waiting for it!! Haha. Weird, i know but still.. i thought i would be second in the family since i share the same room as my sister who got it first.. My 大弟 is second and I am third.
The bad thing is... i have an oral test tmr which i cannot be around, i need to submit 2 assignments by coming monday and tuesday. =S i'll find some ways to submit the assignments and ask to take the oral test next time. Don't want to fail that module.
I can stay at home, finish my assignments, study for exams, REST, do some planning, prepare bible studies in advance and persevere through the itchiness. Hee..
BUT I won’t be able to meet my friends, won’t be able to go church, won’t be able to meet my girls, won’t be able to step out of the house, won’t be able to do work in church and won’t be able to____________________. (cover face)
Please pray for me.. pray that..
I will get well soon..
I will make good use of my time at home..
I will be able to catch up with school work..
I will be able to do revision for exams..
Pray also for people I came contact with today..
One of my students I met for bible study today..
Commuters who took the same train as me..
My classmates who ate lunch with me..
DON’T WANT THEM TO CATCH CHICKEN POX OR GET SHINGLES.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home