Life after TA
I thought I would be a little free-er after TA but..
Daily chinese lesson plans are replaced by bible study lesson plans.
Primary school students are replaced by secondary school students.
Different groups of people, but the same work.. teaching..
Before I think about complaining about not being able to "rest". I want to thank God for the students He has graciously provided. Even though it is not easy to teach God's word and be involved in a young person's life, I still want to thank God for the opportunity to grow. Growing to show genuine concern for people around me, growing to be exemplary in my behavior. Pray for me that as I meet my students, I would learn to love them as how God would want me to and that I have the wisdom to teach relevantly and accurately from the bible.
Come to think of it.. meeting people can keep me occupied and i won't be wasting my time doing nothing. hmm..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home