Wednesday, October 7, 2009

back to school

...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you...

As i went around telling people that my recess week is not recess at all.. i almost forgot to give thanks to God.. (how could I ><) Even though there were assignments to complete, tests to study for and poems to memorise, I managed to 忙里偷闲.. hee. With things to do, means I have less time to waste. ha..

Thank God that I managed to complete my assignments on time, memorise my poems and study for the lit test. I was a bit stress when recess week was about to come to an end but God sent people to remind me to focus on God rather than my own worries. Thank you!!

Thank God also that my friend and I managed to do quite well for our podcast despite the hiccups and burps.. haha.

休息是为了走更长远的路。。
休息过了,开始走路吧。。。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home