He has made everything beautiful in its time...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fly me to the moon
Let me sing among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter and Mars

Before i can reach the moon, i will first suffer from motion sickness.. Haha.

posted by Liqun at 11:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • It's the start of PSLE marking, and I have been ap...
  • i feel stupiak. heh.
  • Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to min...
  • i went to one of my favourite places today:)))pray...
  • "Be still, and know that I am God;"I need to learn...
  • 虽然相处的日子不久,不过我好像已经开始有点舍不得了。
  • "When I have learnt to love God better than my ear...
  • HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!! I gave out children's day ...
  • The next term is coming.. busy term.. end of year ...
  • 人与人之间,相处真的很难。

Tagboard

Links

Singapore Youth For Christ

YMIblogging

About Me

Name: Liqun
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]