He has made everything beautiful in its time...

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cannot go to my favourite place this week because there will be a huge event over there.. oh well..

shall find another place..

posted by Liqun at 11:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fly me to the moonLet me sing among the starsLet m...
  • It's the start of PSLE marking, and I have been ap...
  • i feel stupiak. heh.
  • Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to min...
  • i went to one of my favourite places today:)))pray...
  • "Be still, and know that I am God;"I need to learn...
  • 虽然相处的日子不久,不过我好像已经开始有点舍不得了。
  • "When I have learnt to love God better than my ear...
  • HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!! I gave out children's day ...
  • The next term is coming.. busy term.. end of year ...

Tagboard

Links

Singapore Youth For Christ

YMIblogging

About Me

Name: Liqun
Location: Singapore

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]